Thursday, 29 December 2011

TIRED!

The body was created to work and to rest at the appropriate time. The holy scripture says God even rested on the 7th day after creating the world.

The same thing applies to the mind! How can we rest our minds? I feel it is simple. STOP THINKING...

Now this may sound contradictory to statements like 'the moment you stop thinking you die', ' think big' 'think'! By all means please do the thinking where necessary but also know when to allow the mind to rest. As I have always believed 'there is a time for everything', the trouble is knowing what time it is and finding a balance. Don't go crazy as one of the pictures portray STOP THINKING! Take time out to rest, that way you become a pleasant person to be around your loved ones, friends and families.

STOP THINKING, start doing! And the first thing I advocate for you to do right now is that you rest....

Go on!

No comments: