This blog is about all forms of interactions . The focus is on encouraging a positive way of dealing with people and building a better relationship irrespective of what side of the coin you find yourself in. I have taken the liberty to categorize all discussions on this blog into three umbrella themes.
The first is what I call the vertical interactions. To define this we can simply say it is any form of interaction between two parties where A is in a position of authority towards B. B in most cases looks up to and takes directives from A making A in most cases more powerful and in control of/responsible for B. In other words B can be seen as submissive to A.
The second is what I call the horizontal interaction.
As the name suggests both A and B are on the same level in the sense that no one is above the other , however at any given time A can decide to take a submissive position indirectly placing B in a more superior position just for the mean time. This position is vice versa and based on mutual consent.
Yes yes yes! You are right the third category is the diagonal interaction . Without being mathematical I decided to define this kind of interaction as one that is neither vertical or horizontal but one way or the other there is an unspoken mutual understanding of both party's position and respected as such. Both parties find ways of dealing with each other when ever the need arises seeing that there isn't a direct connection as in the case of vertical and horizontal interactions. Emmm...I hope I didn't confuse you.
You can place the below interactions within the above categories. Some may fall into more than one category depending on scenarios that may presently be playing in your mind
God- human,
Government - People,
Leaders - Followers,
Parents- Children,
Husband - Wife,
Employer- Employee
Sibling- Sibling,
Friend- Friend,
in- laws- in- laws, .....the list goes on.
In a nutshell this blog is based on my thoughts, experience, mistakes, findings, observation and research availing me the knowledge to which I write.
Welcome to positive interaction where I strongly believe there is always a better way....
5 comments:
Exciting...
Well said.
..luukin forward to the blogs.. :-)
Instructively exciting. Dt omo oba
God- human -----Vertical
Government - People -----Vertical
Leaders - Followers -----Vertical
Parents- Children -----Vertical
Husband - Wife -----Horizontal
Employer- Employee -----Vertical Sibling- Sibling -----Horizontal
Friend- Friend -----Horizontal
Inlaw -Inlaw -----Diagonal
Post a Comment