Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Where to ?

Be careful how you treat others. It's a matter of time and soon they will eventually be in a position you never envisaged.

You are one with your words so endeavor to weight your conversation before speaking. Often I play( in my head )possible ways a conversation would go before I start what I can't finish. Try it !

Never think you know it all. You can learn even from a new born babe. My daughter is presently teaching me how to be a mother. Certainly I'll be better when her other siblings come along. Take the hint! You can learn from a cow too!

'Go where you are celebrated'... so my husband says to me. Listen to me people gravitate towards warmth and affection so learn to celebrate people irrespective of their class in society maybe that way you 'll make friends or better still loyalists.

Only a fool refuses corrections. If you are corrected (never always pleasant and may hurt our pride or ego ) thank heavens for the opportunity eventually the fool gets caught in his web. You for one would have saved yourself.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

t2 said...

I see your foot prints all over my blog, thank you so much for always reading, means a lot blog sis:)

'loyalists'...that's deep, these days disloyalty seems to be in vogue:(
God help me.

also when her other siblings come, pls feel free to name one after me:-D.

yah and how do you send stuff from your bb, I cant seem to post comments from there.thank you!